Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Day at Miss Sue's


Click on the picture to see my report up close!

Today was my first day at Miss Sue's house.   I was in such a happy mood when I woke up at 6:15, maybe because I had 11 1/2 hours of sleep!   Mommy and I got out the door in plenty of time this morning.   We sang Usher on the way to Miss Sue's house.  Miss Sue lives really close to Mommy's work, so we got to pass it on our way.   Mommy was very sad to leave me, but I gave her a big smile, then fell asleep.   I had fun playing with Kara, Matthew, and Max today.  Miss Sue said I was lots of fun and mommy cried more when she left than I did all day... and I ate a lot!!!  I've never been than hungry before... must of been all of that sleeping.

Oh, and I'm 3 months old today!   I'm growing up so fast!!!  Mommy will post fun 3 month information about me tomorrow, after I go to the doctor.   Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahh, you are such a good girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a good girl!

    do you get a report like that every day? yikes on the "big wet bms..." sounds like you need a banana!

    ReplyDelete