Sunday, November 15, 2009

13 weeks

Today is the start of week 13... Here is what the baby is up to according to babycenter.com:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.
I found this on another blog and will try and fill it out weekly with my updates!

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +/- 0 lbs. I think this is about to change though...
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure! My belly is growing...
Sleep: I try to go to bed as early as possible - 8:30 p.m. if I'm home. If not, as soon as I get home!
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby waving at us and hearing his/her heartbeat last Friday!
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Mike will tell you Skillets from the pancake house - but I'm really not that hungry.
Gender: Not too sure yet, however people are speculating... Check out the poll!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Being able to eat on a regular basis.
What I am looking forward to: Going public this week! I'm telling work today and my students on Friday.
Weekly Wisdom: Stop stressing - thanks mom.
Milestones: Our baby looking like a baby! I also finally got my H1N1 vaccine on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment