Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Will You Bee My Valentine?

Since this is my first Valentine's Day, Mommy thought it would be fun to make my own Valentine's for my grandparents, aunties & uncles, and some of my friends.   I had so much fun!  


We used a yellow stamp pad and my toe to make the body of a bee.  I didn't want my thumb going in the ink!

Once I had ink on my toe, mommy pressed my toe onto the paper.

We made a lot of bees!

Hard at work!

Look how my toe is pressing on the paper!

After mommy made my toe print into a bee, she stamped "BEE MINE"
On the back we wrote my Valentine's message.  Mommy thought it might be a good idea to put a picture of us making the Valentine's so people know it's my toe print!

Maybe my thumb will be my Valentine...

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. omg, this is the CUTEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it! can't wait to get mine (i hope! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got mine!! LOVE IT!! Could you be any more creative and does she get cuter by the second?

    ReplyDelete