Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm ready for my close up!




Today was a big, busy day. Lila and I went to school this morning for the last day so that Lila could meet my class. It was a little bit of a challenge to get out the door in a timely fashion, thankfully Mimi B was able to help me out a bit. After spending the morning at Field, Lila sleeping the ENTIRE time, we came home for her 2nd photo shoot. Edith Drew, who took pictures in the hospital too, came by to take some more pictures of Lila. We had a blast this afternoon and the pictures above are from my mom's camera. Edith said hopefully hers (she took a TON) will be online by the end of the weekend. We are SO excited! We also took a field trip to the new house to check out the painting, which should be finished tomorrow. We also have a floor guy coming next week to "clean up" the beautiful hardwood. Hopefully we'll start moving stuff in next weekend and be in the new house before the 3rd of July! Enjoy the pictures and as soon as I get the link from Edith, I'll pass it along!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Caroline! She's beautiful and I love the tutu!! Hope you are enjoying motherhood. :)

    ReplyDelete