Monday, February 8, 2010

25 Weeks

As it was pointed out this weekend... only about 3 months to go (105 days to be exact)! There is so much going on in those next three months before we meet our baby girl! Moving, finishing my administration master's degree, and hopefully selling our house... all on top of getting ready for Baby Girl Schaab. Mike and I can't wait to meet our little girl! She is moving around more and more... and is getting a little stronger in her kicks... she must have my soccer genes!

Here is what's going on this week according to www.babycenter.com:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

The bump says,

Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

If you're interested in what the dad's guide to pregnancy says about size this week, click here. It's appropriate for if there's a big snow tomorrow... keep your fingers crossed for a snow day!

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + 12.5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes and loving them!

Sleep: Waking up a couple times a night to make trips to the bathroom. I'm also back to liking to go to bed early.

Best moment this week: When Mike saw my belly move!

Movement: She is getting quite strong! I'm noticing her moving a lot more now. Mike is able to feel her more regularly, usually when we wake up or go to sleep.... Mike also saw my belly move this weekend... CRAZY!

Food cravings:
Really just the same things... root beer... which I prefer from the fountain... and any sort of cut up fruit! :) I've also been thinking about DQ butterscotch dipped chocolate cone, however haven't had any yet!

Gender: GIRL

Labor Signs: Not yet. :)

Belly Button in or out? In... getting more shallow ever day... it's only a matter of time.

What I miss: My back not hurting at the end of the day.

What I am looking forward to: MOVING! I can't wait to get the nursery ready for our little girl. We are planning on moving Friday, March 19th. We went to our new house with a painter, carpenter, and floor guy this past Friday, and Mike and I are so excited about this new place where we'll be raising our family!!!! I'm also looking forward to my baby shower which my sisters, mom, and aunt were talking about this weekend. Our daughter is so blessed to have so many people who love her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment